Saturday, June 9, 2012

Shakeology Week Two


After two weeks of drinking Shakeology six days a week, I have noticed a few things: 1) My hangover has finally met it's match. I got a hangover from my three servings of wine the other day (wth). I had my shake the day after and it went away within an hour or so. Amazing. 2) I lost my "tired in the eyes" feeling. It's not like downing a red bull and I wanna jump off the walls, it's more like I lost that feeling that I wanna close my eyes and put my head down all the time. 3) I have a noticable difference in food cravings. I have noticed, numerous times in the last week, I don't have the same food cravings as I used to. Since being here it seemed like I was hungry all the time, but lately not so much. Which is Awesome!

I usually just mix it with water, frozen strawberries, along flax seeds and coconut oil that I ordered online. YUM!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you are blogging about Shakeology! I am trying it too. I'm on week 3 and it is just great. I specifically found your blog because I was looking to see if it would help with my hangover and not have adverse effects on me (as I'm about to go into work). I'll make my shake with confidence, knowing that it helped you!